DESCRIPTION OF WORKS :
After demolition of existing partition walls :
- Internal insulation of all concrete surfaces
- Create partition walls using BA26 plasterboard and fibreglass type insulation
- Create false ceilings to level the existing
- Partial re-levelling after application of a fixing agent and self-levelling compound to the existing floor
- Apply Bagar coating, 2-3 coats depending on area
- Smoothing using a 60cm trowel
- Preparation and repeated sanding with general overhaul
- Application of a second primer coat
- Paint ceilings using matt acrylic paint and the various woodwork using satin or velvet acrylic paint, depending on area.
- Worksite deep clean by professional company
Project design and oversight: Cabinet RS Architecture / Mr Romain BAZIÉRE
Works carried out by : SARL DKO CASA
Click on pictures to see more !