DESCRIPTION OF WORKS :
- Demolish all partition walls after study by structural engineer
- Demolition to shorten the cross-wall and openings to allow light through a bearing wall by reinforced underpinning, with the supply and fit of metal beams calculated by the structural engineer.
- Create new partition walls in BA26 plasterboard and insulated with a fibreglass-type insulating material
- Supply and fit new wooden-floor style tiling with inset “rapis” using 20x20 cement tiles
- Create a new dressing room
- Create a bathroom with new tiling and new sanitaryware
- Create a new WC
- Full reorganisation of the kitchen
- On all walls : supply and hang glass cloth to better combat new cracks.
- On all ceilings, partitions and external walls: apply primer coat to all supports and 2-3 coats of a bagar-type coating
- General overhaul of all these coating supports
- Apply a new primer coat
- Apply a decorative paint from FlAMANT to all walls and woodwork
- On the ceilings: apply a Glassidur glycerophthalic paint
Design and oversight: Intérieur & Extérieur Concept / Armelle BESLAY
Works carried out by : SARL DKO CASA
Click on pictures to see more !